There are just a few options to travel directly between Mljet and Korcula Island and direct public transport is not available all year round between the two islands (indirect travel via Dubrovnik is available all year round). It is also possible to take a day trip to Mljet from Korcula. Below you can find information about the main transport options.
Advice: In the peak season purchase your tickets for boats or buses the day before or the morning before your departure, as there are often long queues and tickets sell-out fairly quickly. Or if possible, buy online in advance of your departure date.
NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 THE WEARING OF MASKS IS COMPULSORY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN CROATIA. SOME SERVICES MAY BE REDUCED SO WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK UPDATES ON THE RELEVANT TRANSPORT COMPANY WEBSITE.
Korcula Island Guide
Would you like more insider tips and recommendations about Korcula Island? We’ve put together a comprehensive guide packed full of information so that you can plan and enjoy a truly memorable holiday on Korcula. Click here to download your copy.
How to travel between Korcula and Mljet?
Foot passenger “Nona Ana” catamaran
- Travels between Mljet (Polace & Sobra) and Korcula Town.
- Tickets can be purchased in Mljet, just in front of where the boat departs 30 minutes before departure. Tickets can be purchased in Korcula at the Korkyra Info Tourist Agency. NOTE: tickets can only be purchased on day of departure.
- Operating 3 July – 30 August (not daily). See timetable.
- GV Line Website – http://www.gv-line.hr
Foot passenger Kapetan Luka Catamaran (2 catamarans run)
- Travels between Mljet (Pomena & Sobra) and Korcula Town.
- Tickets can be purchased online from the Kapetan Luka website. Tickets can be purchased in Korcula Town from the Kapetan Luka Office (Ulica Fosa 1) and in Mljet from Hotel Odisej (Pomena 16).
- NOTE: The catamaran from Korcula Town typically departs from the east port but you will need to confirm on the day of departure if it will depart from the east or west port (5-minute walk between the ports).
- From/To Pomena – Operating 1 April – 25 October. See timetable
- From/To Sobra – Operating 31 May – 30 September. See timetable.
- Kapetan Luka (Krilo) website – www.krilo.hr
Transfer by high-speed water taxi
- Take day trip between Korcula and Mljet via high-speed rigid-inflatable boat (RIB) – the journey is smooth and you stay dry.
- Arrange a private high-speed water taxi via our Transfers page
Indirect option:- Car Ferry between Mljet (Sobra) and Prapratno, Peljesac
- Tickets can be purchased at a Jadrolinja Office or online from the Jadrolinija website.
- Operating year round. Download timetable.
- Jadronlinija website – www.jadrolinija.hr