- Enjoy a cycle ride through the peaceful and scenic Korcula countryside not often explored by visitors to the island
- Visit family-run wineries and learn more about the winemaking processes
- Relax during indulgent wine tastings which include the uniquely delicious Grk wine, grown almost exclusively in the village of Lumbarda
- Sample tasty traditional bites whilst enjoying stunning views of the vineyards
- Get to know like-minded travellers over a few glasses of wine
Setting off from Korcula you’ll pass by beautiful countryside, local vineyards and olive groves whilst enjoying fantastic views of the village, archipelago and the Peljesac channel. During a couple of rest stops (make sure you bring water) we will share with you local knowledge about the area and answer any of your questions.
Towards the end of the bike ride, you’ll head to two family-run wineries to refresh & reward yourself with delicious wine grown in the area. This includes tastings of Grk, a unique and flavoursome white wine originating from Lumbarda village. Traditional appetisers will be served at one winery to accompany your wine tasting.
Once joyfully filled with wine and snacks it will be time to head back to Korcula Town. And relax at ease, we will provide a transfer for you and your bike – so no need to worry about cycling back after a few drinks.
NOTE: Please read the FAQ below about the difficulty of the bike ride, so you can be sure you will be comfortable to join this tour.