Temporary payment & cancellation conditions for any new reservations during Coronavirus outbreak
We are accepting reservations for future tours. We have changed our payment terms during the COVID-19 situation.
For a Korcula Explorer led tour: full payment is due at least one week before the tour date, or upon receipt of invoice if the reservation date is within a week’s time. Should you need to cancel anytime between paying and the tour date, we will refund you 90% of the total amount paid. The remaining 10% covers fees we must pay. We will, however, credit this 10% to a future tour if you re-book a tour with us at any time.
For a partner tour or transfer: deposit payment is due at least one week before the tour date, or upon receipt of invoice if the reservation date is within a week’s time. Should you need to cancel anytime between paying and the tour date, we will refund you 90% of the total amount paid. The remaining 10% covers fees we must pay. We will, however, credit this 10% to a future tour if you re-book a partner tour with us at any time.
These temporary payment conditions will continue until the world-wide situation has stabilised and normal travel movements have been restored.
These Terms & Conditions govern all bookings with Korcula Explorer.com, which is the trading name for the company Korculanski Avanturisti d.o.o (“we” or “us). The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the company are currently only available to persons who are at least 18 years of age.
These Terms & Conditions come into force after a payment for a service (tour, transfer or other) has been paid to and received by Korcula Explorer. They are applicable to Korcula Explorer organised tours and any other transfers, partner tours, excursions or services we arrange on behalf of and at the request of customers.
Payment – Please see details above for temporary payment conditions
For Korcula Explorer organised tours
To guarantee the booking of any Korcula Explorer organised tour, full payment is required in advance.
For partner tours
For partner tours or other services we arrange, a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservation. For some partner tours or other services, full payment may be required in advance and you will be notified of the payment conditions upon confirmation of the requested service. An invoice will be sent to you with the amount due & due date, which is payable via PayPal (online credit/debit cards are accepted).
If you prefer to make full payment in advance for any partner tours or other services, this can be arranged upon agreement with us. Please note a full payment fee of 5% of the total amount will be added to the overall total to pay.
The balance for partner tours or other services is payable on the date of the service provided to the service provider in cash (typically Kuna, some cases Euro is accepted, we will notify you of currency on the Confirmation).
For most transfers we arrange, a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservation. For some transfers (for example transfers from Dubrovnik city or Dubrovnik airport), full payment may be required in advance and you will be notified of the payment conditions upon confirmation of the requested service. An invoice will be sent to you with the amount due & due date, which is payable via PayPal (online credit/debit cards are accepted).
If you prefer to make full payment in advance for any transfers, this can be arranged upon agreement with us. Please note a full payment fee of 5% of the total amount will be added to the overall total to pay.
The balance payment for transfers is payable on the date of the service provided to the service provider in cash (typically Kuna, some cases Euro is accepted, we will notify you of currency on the Confirmation).
Cancellation of service by you – Please see details above for temporary payment conditions
A flexible cancellation policy applies for Korcula Explorer and partner tours, transfers or other services, dependant on the nature of the service to be provided. Korcula Explorer will inform you of the cancellation policy on the invoice for the requested service. Please ensure you have read this before making any payment. Typical cancellations terms listed below:
Korcula Explorer Tour – Cancellations at least 48 hours before the tour date will receive a refund of 80% of the total amount paid. Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour date, any refunds at our discretion.
Partner Tour requiring deposit payment in advance only – Non- refundable deposit.
Partner Tour requiring full payment in advance – Flexible cancellation/refund policy, please check upon booking
Transfer requiring deposit payment in advance only – Non-refundable deposit.
Transfer requiring full payment in advance – Flexible cancellation/refund policy, please check upon booking.
We strongly recommend you take our Travel Insurance to protect you against any cancellation costs.
Cancellation of service by Korcula Explorer or Service Provider
Should we or any third party service provider need to cancel any service booked, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund any money paid.
Payment of your deposit or full payment represents your acceptance of all services and arrangements made by Korcula Explorer upon the express condition that Korcula Explorer shall not be liable and does not assume responsibility for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss whether to person or property arising out of any injury, accident, death, cancellation, delay, alteration, or inconvenience resulting from any act of omission, commission or inadvertence of any carrier, restaurant or other company or person rendering any of the services included in the arrangements, or caused by weather, sickness, strikes, quarantines or the willful or negligent acts of any other service members or any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Korcula Explorer.
To provide some services (partner tours and transfers) Korcula Explorer uses third party companies who are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Korcula Explorer. We accept no liability for the acts, errors, representations, warranties, breaches of negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, deaths, property damage or other damage or expenses resulting from any services they have provided. We have no liability and will issue no refund of monies paid in the event of delay, cancellation, overbooking or any other cause beyond their direct control.
Fitness and Travel Insurance
In specific relation to active tours, you must be in good health and in reasonably good physical condition. We make every effort to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip, but you should beware that there are certain risks associated with any type of activity and sometimes accidents do happen. Therefore it is essential that you be covered with travel health insurance, which should cover the cost of all medical assistance that you may require while in Croatia as well as repatriation costs back to your home country.
Personal information is necessary for the confirmation of the reservation and for further communication. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We will not provide the personal information of the client to a third party, except to the Accommodation owner/manager or other service providers where we have arranged services on your behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We can contact you by email to inform you of any promotional activity that we believe would be of interest to you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our website. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites