- Take a short 5 minute transfer to a local neighborhood to our gin tasting venue.
- Learn about the gin making process and the ingredients included in the producer’s 2 fantastic gins.
- Enjoy 2 Gin and Tonic cocktails and a honey brandy.
- Take a short stroll to the family run restaurant to enjoy your amazing dinner with locally produced wine.
- Transfer back to Korcula at the end of the tour.
Korcula now has a producer of gin and we know all of you Gin lovers out there will be just as excited as we are. So join us for a tasting of 2 delicious gin & tonic cocktails as well as a fabulous honey brandy accompanied with snacks before changing venues for a magnificent local specialty dinner.
After gin tasting we take a short stroll to a family run restaurant for one of the best and our absolute favourite dishes you can find on the island, the peka. The peka is mouthwatering meat that falls off the bone after being slowly cooked in a metal domed dish under the glowing embers of the BBQ. Not only is the meat delicious but the potatoes that have been cooking in wine and juices of the meat will blow your mind.