Enjoy a fantastic evening out in the rural village of Zrnovo with the Radovanovic family.
Start time: 18:00
Duration: Approx 3 hours
Tour Price: 35€ per person
Group Size: Minimum 2 people
Tour Highlights & Overview
- Experience the rural side of Korcula Island
- Learn about past & present island life and hear stories about the village of Zrnovo with a local
- Have a go rolling the traditional pasta originating from the village (it’s harder than it looks!)
- Enjoy a tasty dinner on the shaded terrace of a family-run restaurant
- Sample locally made wine and rakija
After a short 10 minute transfer from Korcula Town to Zrnovo, you will first be given a small demonstration of how to shape the local pasta speciality “makaruni”, before having a go yourself. You’ll then head out for a walk around the village with the charming father of the family, Frank. Passing vineyards, olive trees and old stone houses, you will learn the history of this Korcula Island village and more about the lives of the people who live and work here. After your walk, you will return to their family restaurant for a delicious traditional dinner which will include a home-made pasta dish and their home-made wine.