If your time is short but you’re still eager to sample the best of the island’s wine, this is the perfect option for you.
Tour Price: From 125€ per tour
Payment Terms: Deposit payment required in advance. Balance in cash (Kuna/Euro) to the driver on the day of the tour
Group Size: Flexible, private tour
Dates Available: Daily from May to end October
Time of Tour: Flexible, tour lasts approx. 3 hours
- A private tour that has a flexible start time and can be amended to include your preferences
- A great opportunity to see more of Korcula Island with your own driver
- Visit local wineries in two locations and learn more about island wine production
- Try some of Korcula Island’s two famous white wines – Grk & Posip
We will arrange for an English speaking driver to pick you up from your accommodation or your preferred pick up spot. They will then take you to a winery in Lumbarda to try the locally grown Grk white wine and to a winery in Smokvica to enjoy the Posip white wine grown in the area. You’ll also be able to marvel at the views of the Korcula country-side during the drive.
If you have a little more time to spare it is also possible to stop for lunch or dinner at one the island’s traditional village restaurants.
Note: This a driver only tour (not with a guide). The driver speaks English and is local to the island.
- Private driver will drive you to a winery in Lumbarda and to a winery in Smokvica
- Transfer from/to Korcula Town
- A complimentary copy of our Ultimate Korcula Island Guide
Price does not include:
- Wine Tasting at the wineries, which is approx. 30-40 Kuna per person per winery (to be paid in Kuna cash)
- Water during the transfers
Yes you can buy wine at both wineries. Please note they do not accept card payments, so ensure you have cash (Kuna) with you it you plan to buy any wine.
We can arrange the driver to pick you up from (or close by) your accommodation in Korcula or Lumbarda. Other pick up locations can be arranged upon request and may incur an additional cost.
Jane September 2019 – We had a wonderful time in Korcula! Nikola was absolutely fantastic. We would use your services and Nikola again without any hesitation!
Irina June 2019 – They said they had a lovely time!
Jody June 2019 – Wonderful tour today with Nikola – thank you!
Alan May 2019 – We have arrived back home again after a lovely holiday on Korcula and I have to say that the time spent with Nikola was one of the highlights of our time there. He is a very interesting and knowledgeable person about the Island. He also knows where the best wine and food can be enjoyed. Thanks you for organising the trip with Nikola.
June May 2019 – We had a lovely time… wish it could have been longer! Nikola was very nice, informative, and a very safe driver. I was glad we booked that rather than a bike tour as it rained that day. I came home with a bottle of Grk in my suitcase. You have a beautiful island.
Konstantinos May 2019 – We had a great time with all the local people we met and Nikolas was very polite and informative.
Bruce April 2019 – Thanks for organising, great tour round the island