Join us for a late afternoon scenic walk, passing olive groves & local vineyards, before sampling some of the island’s finest wines and a fabulous dinner.
Tour Price: 77€ per person
Payment Terms: Full payment required in advance
Group Size: 2 – 12
Dates Available: May to end of October (check availability below)
Time of Tour: 16:00 – approx. 22:00
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lumbarda and the coast during a leisurely walk through the countryside
- Taste the delicious Grk wine which is only grown in the vineyards of Lumbarda village
- Opportunity to see the vineyards and learn about wine making processes
- Relax in beautiful surroundings whilst sampling tasty fresh food
- Unwind at the end of the evening on a boat trip back to Korcula Town with sparkling wine served onboard, or a drink at the beach bar
After transferring from Korcula to Lumbarda (a short 10 minute journey) we first take a walk through the Lumbarda countryside, learning about local life on the island. We end our walk at two of our favourite wineries to taste wines from the region including Grk and Plavac Mali. We will also taste specialities of the wineries such as rose wine, sweet wine and something a little stronger! At the first winery you will enjoy traditional appetisers and feast on a delicious dinner at the second.
To cap off the evening, we will take a final stroll through the vineyards of Lumbarda to the small port and take a peaceful boat trip back to Korcula past the archipelago, sipping on sparkling wine as we go. Alternatively we will head to the beach bar for a final drink.