A wonderful way to spend a day in nature on Korcula Island, away from the hustle and bustle of the town, learning about natural products.
Start time: 08:00
Duration: 6.5 hours
Tour Price: 110€ per person
Group Size: 4 – 12
Tour Highlights & Overview
- Visit one of the few honey farms on Korcula Island and meet a local producer
- Opportunity to try lots of home-made products & detoxing refreshments
- Learn more about honey production, wild herbs and production of organic olive oil
- Enjoy a yoga lesson & meditation surrounded by nature
- End the day feeling detoxed and relaxed
Start the day with a 60 minute Yoga class including meditation and Pranayama with your Yoga teacher Mojca. Quench your thirst with a Detox juice made entirely from fresh, seasonal, organic, local products before you begin your hike from Korcula Town through unspoiled nature to an organic honey farm. Here you will learn about the amazing and important lives of bees and about organic honey harvesting on the island. Your guide will also teach you about wild herbs and their use medically and culinary.
Your hike will then be well rewarded with a degustation of different kinds of honey, organic jams, local herbal teas from Mediterranean wild herbs and a homemade honey cake. A final short walk will take you to a nearby olive grove for a presentation about organic olive oil harvesting and production. At the end of your relaxing tour, transfer back to Korcula Town.