This is a great opportunity to learn more about the rural side of Korcula Island and the natural products grown here.
Tour Price: 115€ per person
Payment Terms: Deposit payment required in advance. Balance payable in cash (Kuna) on day of tour.
Group Size: 4 – 12
Dates Available: May – October
Time of Tour: Morning or afternoon departure, tour lasts cca. 6 hours
- Enjoy beautiful views and nature during a hike to the Nature Park of Kocje
- Participate in a yoga lesson surrounded by olive trees and led by a professional teacher
- Sample home-made products made at a local home-stead in the village of Zrnovo & meet the producer
- Learn about wild herbs and organic olive oil production on Korcula Island
- End the day with a delicious organic detox dinner using fresh produce
Your tour will begin in Korcula Town for a hike through unspoiled nature, with some amazing views to be enjoyed on the way to Korcula’s fascinating natural park Kocje. Following the hike, your yoga teacher and guide will lead you through a 60 minute Yoga class surrounded by nature, which will include meditation and Pranayama.
Continuing the walk, you will arrive at a typical 200 year old stone village house, which is the home of a local organic brand. It is a small family business which produces award winning olive oils, and many other products such as liquors and marmalade. You will be able to taste their locally produced olive oils and learn about organic olive oil production during your visit. To round off your day, enjoy a detox dinner at the same location, made from fresh, organic food that is all produced at the ecological olive grove.