This is a great opportunity to learn more about the rural side of Korcula Island and the natural products grown here.
Tour Price: 115€ per person
Payment Terms: Deposit payment required in advance. Balance payable in cash (Kuna) on day of tour.
Group Size: 4 – 12
Dates Available: May – October
Time of Tour: Morning or afternoon departure, tour lasts cca. 6 hours
- Enjoy beautiful views and nature during a hike to the Nature Park of Kocje
- Participate in a yoga lesson surrounded by olive trees and led by a professional teacher
- Sample home-made products made at a local home-stead in the village of Zrnovo & meet the producer
- Learn about wild herbs and organic olive oil production on Korcula Island
- End the day with a delicious organic detox dinner using fresh produce
Your tour will begin in Korcula Town for a hike through unspoiled nature, with some amazing views to be enjoyed on the way to Korcula’s fascinating natural park Kocje. Following the hike, your yoga teacher and guide will lead you through a 60 minute Yoga class surrounded by nature, which will include meditation and Pranayama.
Continuing the walk, you will arrive at a typical 200 year old stone village house, which is the home of a local organic brand. It is a small family business which produces award winning olive oils, and many other products such as liquors and marmalade. You will be able to taste their locally produced olive oils and learn about organic olive oil production during your visit. To round off your day, enjoy a detox dinner at the same location, made from fresh, organic food that is all produced at the ecological olive grove.
- Hiking to Korcula's nature park Kocje
- 60 minute Yoga class including meditation and Pranayama
- Walk to old stone village house for olive oil tasting
- Detox dinner
- Return transfer to Korcula
- A complimentary copy of our Ultimate Korcula Island Guide
Price does not include:
- Water for the hike
- It may be possible for a yoga mat to be provided
You will need water, hiking shoes or comfortable shoes to walk in, a towel or a yoga mat/beach flex mat for the Yoga class. It may be possible for a yoga mat to be provided upon request.
The tour starts from a central meeting point in Korcula Town. A map with the meeting location marked will be included in Tour Confirmation
Shira & Chad – The day was absolutely incredible…! It was the best day of our trip. We will definitely post a review but wanted to wait until we uploaded our photos from our camera. The whole experience was just amazing. Mojca felt like an old friend :). We had lots to talk about, she was knowledgeable about the island and history which was super interesting to us. The olive grove was also an amazing experience. We love learning about plants/herbs and what they can do for your body. It was just amazing. Then practicing yoga under the olive trees!! So cool! We took some awesome pics that we will show you asap.
The day was splendid. Can’t say enough amazing things about it. Look out for my review very soon.
Thanks for offering such a wonderful day – we’ll never forget it.