“Great cycle and wines to be had! You visit two wineries and was lovely to try the local grapes and some lovely bread, meats and cheeses.”
Can you picture yourself cycling through the countryside and wine tasting at the most picturesque vineyards? Our Korcula bike & wine tour will be just the ticket! So if you’re feeling a little energetic, join us for a scenic cycle trip from Korcula Town to the family-run wineries of Lumbarda for two indulgent wine tastings. And relax at ease, as afterwards you and your bikes will be transferred back to Korcula Town.
Start time: 15:00
Duration: 5 hours
Price: 65€ per person
Group size: 2 – 8 people
Tour Highlights & Overview
- Enjoy a cycle ride through the peaceful Korcula countryside not often explored by visitors to the island
- Opportunity to tour a family-run winery and learn more about the winemaking processes
- Taste the delicious Grk wine, grown only in the village of Lumbarda on Korcula
- Sample tasty traditional food whilst enjoying stunning views of the vineyards
- Get to know like-minded travellers over a few glasses of wine
Setting off from Korcula we’ll pass beautiful countryside, local vineyards and olive groves whilst enjoying fantastic views of the village, archipelago and the Peljesac channel. We’ll take a couple of rest stops en-route and share some local knowledge about the area.
You will then visit two family-run wineries to refresh & reward yourself with delicious wine grown in the area, including two wine tastings of the unique white wine Grk, found only in Lumbarda. Accompanying your wine tasting, traditional appetisers will also be served at one winery.
At the end of the wine tasting, we will transfer back to Korcula by vehicle, your bikes having been collected earlier.