Can you picture yourself cycling through the countryside and wine tasting at the most picturesque vineyards? Our Korcula wine tasting and bike tour will be just the ticket! So if you’re feeling a little energetic, join us for a scenic cycle trip from Korcula Town to the family-run wineries of Lumbarda for two indulgent wine tastings. And relax at ease, as afterwards you and your bikes will be transferred back to Korcula Town.
Tour Price: 65€ per person
Payment Terms: Full payment is required at least 1 week in advance or upon receipt of the invoice if booking a tour within 1 week
Group Size: 2 – 6 (reduced size due to Coronavirus)
Dates Available: May to end of October
Time of Tour: 15:00 – approx. 20:00
Learn more about the Wine Tasting Bike Tour below.
- Enjoy a cycle ride through the peaceful Korcula countryside not often explored by visitors to the island
- Opportunity to tour a family-run winery and learn more about the winemaking processes
- Taste the delicious Grk wine, grown only in the village of Lumbarda on Korcula
- Sample tasty traditional food whilst enjoying stunning views of the vineyards
- Get to know like-minded travellers over a few glasses of wine
Setting off from Korcula we’ll pass beautiful countryside, local vineyards and olive groves whilst enjoying fantastic views of the village, archipelago and the Peljesac channel. We’ll take a couple of rest stops en-route and share some local knowledge about the area.
You will then visit two family-run wineries to refresh & reward yourself with delicious wine grown in the area, including two wine tastings of the unique white wine Grk, found only in Lumbarda. Accompanying your wine tasting, traditional appetisers will also be served at one winery.
At the end of the wine tasting, we will transfer back to Korcula by vehicle, your bikes having been collected earlier.