This tour offers several of the region’s unforgettable highlights. Enjoy a boat trip, where you can snorkel through crystal clear waters before dining on a mouth-watering grilled fish lunch on the boat. Followed by a wine tasting at the stunning Korta Katarina winery where your palettes will be given an exceptional treat.
Tour Price: 95€ per person
Payment Terms: Full payment required in advance
Group Size: 6 – 8
Dates Available: Late May to end of September (check availability below)
Time of Tour: 09:00 – approx. 16:00
- Enjoy the beauty of the Korcula archipelago from the boat on a tour around the islets
- Take a swim or snorkel in the gloriously clear Adriatic Sea
- Relax in beautiful surroundings whilst tucking into a delicious meal
- Taste local wines (Posip, Rose and Plavac Mali) at a luxurious winery
- Learn about wine production during a tour of the winery
Departing in the morning from Korcula Town we start the day with a wonderful 4 hour cruise around the Skoji Islets stopping at a couple of beautiful locations for swimming & snorkelling and time for relaxing on the boat. During the final swim, our driver and host will prepare a delicious fish lunch for us which we’ll enjoy with his homemade wine.
We then head across to the Peljesac Peninsula for a tour of the luxurious Korta Katarina winery before indulging in wine tasting where we will try three sorts along with tasty traditional snacks. After wine tasting we take a short walk back down to the port for a fun return trip to Korcula by high speed boat (rigid inflatable boat).