This tour offers several of the region’s unforgettable highlights – a Korcula boat trip and wine tasting! First, you will enjoy a relaxing boat trip, where you can snorkel through crystal clear waters. Before dining on a mouth-watering grilled fish lunch served on the boat. Followed by a wine tasting at the stunning Korta Katarina winery where your palettes will be given an exceptional treat.
Tour Price: 95€ per person
Payment Terms: Full payment is required at least 1 week in advance or upon receipt of the invoice if booking a tour within 1 week
Group Size: Maximum 6 people
Dates Available: Late May to end of September
Time of Tour: 09:00 – approx. 16:00
- Enjoy the beauty of the nearby archipelago during a boat trip around the Korcula islets
- Take a swim or snorkel in the gloriously clear Adriatic Sea
- Relax in beautiful surroundings whilst tucking into a delicious fresh fish meal served on the boat
- Taste local wines (Posip, Rose and Plavac Mali) during a wine tasting at a luxurious Peljesac winery
- Learn more about wine production during a tour of the winery
Departing in the morning from Korcula Town we start the day with a wonderful 4-hour boat trip around the Korcula Archipelago. Our captain-host will stop at a couple of beautiful locations for you to swim, snorkel and or simply to relax on the boat. During the final swim, our captain will prepare and serve a delicious fresh fish lunch with seasonal vegetables. We will also sample his homemade olive oil and wine alongside our meal.
We then head across to the Peljesac Peninsula for a tour of the luxurious Korta Katarina winery before indulging in wine tasting. We will try three sorts of Croatian wines along with tasty traditional snacks. After our wine tasting, we will take a short walk back to the port for a fun return trip to Korcula by high-speed boat (rigid inflatable boat).